iTelescope: Reservations & Auto Plans
Please read our Community Guidelines for use of the reservations system.
To Create a Reservation on a Particular iTelescope :
- Log into the LaunchPad Info Center or desired iTelescope
- Click on the Reservations dropbox (center top) and Select the desired telescope
- Or use link (left) in the Telescope User interface
iTelescope.net Members can always operate a Remote iTelescope LIVE with our Advanced ACP Interface, but by Booking a slot of telescope time and linking it to a LAP (Launch A Plan) you can very easily collect your data and images whilst away from your computer or even fast asleep!
- If your Reservation or LAP is unable to start due to roof closed conditions and you have selected the “Auto-Schedule” option, then your booking will be pushed forward in 24 hour increments until a similar and vacant time slot is found for your session.
- LAP Plans or Reservations that are due to start during a roof closed condition will remain active during the closed period. So if the roof does suddenly open during your booking you will be able to commence your plan/booking normally. Accounts are not charged during this waiting period.
- You will be notified via Email of such events.
Telescope Reservations can not be made within Two Hours of Telescope Local Time.
Please ensure you show up to your non-LAP reservation otherwise your time slot will be cleared after 10 minutes. There is a 20 Points penalty for No Shows on these standard reservations (Not LAP). Reservations during Closed Roof periods are automatically cancelled for you. Contact Support for Help.
A reservation can be cancelled up to 4 hours before the scheduled start time.
Making a Reservation