1) iTelescope.Net recommends new members try out our service via a demonstration account, this allows new members to become familiar with our service offering before committing to a full subscription.
2) All memberships are based on a twenty eight day term, and if at any time during that term you feel that service offered is not as described, iTelescope.Net will refund the full purchase price of your last subscription transaction.
3) Points purchased have a twenty eight day refund term if you feel that the service offered is not as described.
4) If your credit card has been used without your authorisation, we will refund the transaction amount in full.
5) Typically refund claims are processed between four and twelve hours.
6) It is the members responsibility to cancel the subscription before the next renewal date.
7) Refund request can be made via:
6 Scott Lee Drive
Beaconsfield, Victoria 3807
US Land Line: +714 916 5789
AU Land Line: +61 9 9018 6580
Cell/Mobile: +61 438 909127
Fax: +61 3 8625 0015
7) If your account remains inactive for more than one year, you will lose your points balance in your account.
8) At any time you can re-start a subscription by subscribing to any membership plan.
9) If your account contains a points balance, and you do not have an active subscription, your usage rate will be charged at full list price, as displayed in the launchpad at the time of logon. It is recommend that you renew a subscription if you wish to continue to use the network.
10) Special projects outside the scope of subscriptions and points transactions will have their own special terms and conditions of sale.