iTelescope.Net Observatories at New Mexico, Nerpio in Spain and Siding Spring in Australia will have several new telescopes installed ranging from 90mm refractors to 500mm reflectors.
Telescopes being prepared to be added to your network soon.
- T18 - Based in Spain joins T7, T16, T17
- T21 - Based in New Mexico joins T3, T4, T5, T11, T14, T20
- T8 T13 T30 - Based in Australia will join T12, T9 at Siding Spring early in 2012
Several new features will be introduced to further improve the service and value to our members.
- A New Support Desk, Forums & FAQ
- New Direct Payment System
- Improved User Plan Options & Change Over features
- Code Improvements within Telescope Interfaces
- Improved 'LaunchPad' Telescope Login & Info interface
- New Telescope "Imaging Time Only" Rates!
- Self Service Support - Telescope Points Return System!
More information on these new features soon.
Our Mission will also change in subtle ways. We anticipate more professional involvement with institutions and astronomers the world over due to the large expansion into the southern hemisphere.
iTelescope.Net will be a gateway for amateur and professional remote astronomy online. More science and more groundbreaking services for its members and the astronomy community in general.
All the iTelescope.Net members of the past and the present, have created THE BEST publicly accessible Remote Telescope Network on this Planet. Congratulations to you all and we know the adventure will continue and expand your horizons in Astronomy!